Carboxy Combo is an advanced non-invasive CO2 CARBOX THERAPY product for aesthetic and clinical procedures.
What is CO2 Carboxy Therapy?
How To Use On Face
How To Use On Body
What is CO2 Carboxy Therapy?
CO2 Carboxy Combo
0% Side Effects
Since its development in 2007, no side effects have been reported. CO2 CARBOXY COMBO is CPNP and US FDA certified.
CO2 Carboxy Therapy Combo comes in bulk packaging, 1,500ml for more than 50 treatments that allows pro's to provide this service at a great price.
High Levels of CO2
CO2 Carboxy Combo contains high levels of CO2 concentration to minimize unneeded components and promote the best results.
The Carboxy Therapy Mechanism
What is the Bohr Effect?
When carbon dioxide is absorbed by skin cells from gel, hemoglobin in red blood cells release oxygen.
This process provides oxygen to the skin while simultaneously stimulating the blood circulation, metabolism, protein synthesis and disposal of skin waste.
These reactions reduces marks, cellulite, acne and inflammation while enhancing skin tone, elasticity and oil/moisture balance.
How To Use Carboxy Therapy Combo on Face and Neck
On Face and Neck
Carboxy Therapy Combo is the key to radiant, youthful skin. This needle-free carboxy therapy boost skin's metabolism and natural production of oxygen providing deep hydration that makes the skin look brighter, fresher, even-toned, less-lined and supple after one use. This treatment is also effective for bruising, swelling and acne.
Optimized for acne treatment (caution: should not be used 2-3 days before or after acne treatment – recommended as a biweekly post-treatment program after 2-3 days of acne treatment)
Stimulates collagen and elastin; increases skin density, which improves skin elasticity – especially effective for reduction of chin and neck lines.
Promotes protein synthesis and metabolism while enhancing skin elasticity.
Stimulates blood circulation and efficient waste discharge creatning translucent skin
Enhances metabolism and disposal of wastes created by treatments or operations.
Bruises and Swelling
Accelerates blood flow and waste discharge; effectively treats acne by recovering self-regenerative capacity of skin with anti-inflammatory properties.
How To Use CO2 Carboxy Combo on The Body
CO2 Carboxy Combo is the key to healthier, slimmer body. This needle-free carboxy therapy redefines body contours with improvement in skin elasticity and cellulite reduction. This treatment is effective for post-surgery and post-pregnancy.
Cellulite reduction and complexion improvement due to enhanced blood circulation. Instantly increases temp. of treated area, melting fat mass to create a slimmer bodyline.
CO2 Carboxy therapy activates metabolism and waste removal underneath the stretch mark area and reduces signs of stretch marks.
Reduction of swelling of legs and feet and maintaining of healthy, toned legs.
Acne & Uneven Skin Tone
Effectively reduces the cellulite of thighs and loose fat while removing swellings of calves, creating healthy and toned legs.
Improvement of feet skin feature by smoothening the dead skin, athlete’s foot for example.
Improves the elasticity of aged skin with wrinkles.
Official Clinical Studies
1) Skin Brightening (1 Procedure)
2) Pore Control (1 Procedure)
3) Facial Lifting (1 Procedure)
4) Improvement Rate of Abdomen Epidermis Elasticity
5) No Irritancy to Human Skin
1) 1.06% improvement rate in skin brightening, a study on the application of CARBOXY CO2 GEL MASK PACK on human body for improvement in skin brightening, facial lifting and pore control, Ellead Co., Ltd., 2010.
2) 9.46% improvement rate in pore control, a study on the application of CARBOXY CO2 GEL MASK PACK on human body for improvement in skin brightening, facial lifting and pore control, Ellead Co., Ltd., 2010.
3) 3.73% improvement rate in lifting, a study on the application of CARBOXY CO2 GEL MASK PACK on human body for improvement in skin brightening, facial lifting and pore control, Ellead Co., Ltd., 2010.
4) 13.80% improvement rate in Abdomen Epidermis Elasticity, a Clinical test of CO2 CARBOXY COMBO Abdomen Epidermis Elasticity Improvement Clinical Evaluation, Korea Dermatology Research Institute, 2021
5) No Irritancy to human skin in Human Skin Compatibility Evaluation of CO2 CARBOXY COMBO, Korea Dermatology Research Institute, 2021