The Benestem CBCM cream can be used on all skin types and uses USC1994TM-PC to strengthen moisture barrier and maintain skin soft and protected.
- 01) USC1994TM-CM: Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell Conditioned Media enhances skin immunity such as anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and skin regeneration.
- 02) DWP Cure Factor: Naturally derived ingredients (DWP Cure Factor: Uncaria Gambir Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract) relieve irritation and calm your skin.
- 03) Amino Acid: Amino acid from 89 kinds of young protein repairs damaged skin and soothes skin while supporting the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- 04) Liquid Crystal Technology: Liquid Crystal Technology delivers USC1994TM-PC safely into the skin and helps to keep skin hydrated and moisturized for 100 hours.
- 05) 22 Clinical Trials: (Moisturizing) Holds moisture for 100 hours, prevents dryness, forms the moisture barrier, evens out skin texture (Wrinkle Care) Prevents wrinkles and fine lines, increases elasticity & tension (Soothing/Repairing) Reinforces skin barrier (Whitening) Lightens freckles and hyperpigmentation
- 06) Safe to use: Free of artificial color and fragrance. Skin safety tested.
- 07) How to use: with your fingers gently press into your face.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chrysanthemum Boreale Flower Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Human Cord Blood Cell Conditioned Media, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Palmitic Acid, Allantoin, Beeswax, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tromethamine, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Lauric Acid, Oleic Acid, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA