Intensive Brightening Peel45% plus (16% Mandelic Acid-15% Lactic Acid-9% Glycolic Acid) 3.0pH
3.0pH, Kojic Acid, Mandelic, Lactic, Glycolic, Salicylic, L-Ascorbic Acid, Bilberry, Beta-Carotene
This peel visibly lightens and brightens skin while it becomes softer and smoother. It contains Bilberry extract – vasodilation that allows for better penetration. Its correcting mechanism is immediately visible and will have no irritation when used with Pumpkin Peel.
- Visibly lightens and brightens skin while it becomes softer and smoother
- Bilberry extract – vasodilation allows for better penetration
- Correcting mechanism is immediately visible
- No irritation when used with Pumpkin Peel
Pre-Peel Procedure: Prepare the skin
- Secure hair off face.
- Remove contact lense
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin using a mild cleanser as in Dermodality Foaming Cleanser, to remove residual skin debris, make-up and surface oi
- Prep with Dermodality 50/50 Peel Prep Pads or by using ½ & ½ alcohol and clear acetone on a 4x4 gauze pad. Wipe face several times and fan until dry.
- Using a small cotton-tipped applicator, apply petrolatum lightly to any cuts or abrasions and other areas in which the peel solution may pool to protect these areas during the peel procedure.
- Place a fan about two feet from the client’s face to help keep the skin cool and reduce discomfort during the peel procedure.
Intensive Brightening Peel AHA's 45% Plus - 3.0 pH
Kojic, Mandelic, Glycolic, Salicylic, L-ascorbic Acids
- Measure 1cc of Intensive Brightening Peel AHA's 45% Plus into a small glass bowl
- Apply Intensive Brightening Peel AHA's 45% Plus with fan brush or applicator, starting with the thicker areas of the face first. Proceed in the following order: Forehead, chin, facial perimeter, cheeks, nose, temples and around eyes.
- Place a fan about two feet from the client’s face to cool skin and reduce discomfort during the peel procedure,
- Allow Intensive Brightening Peel AHA's 45% Plus to absorb into the skin for up to 10 minutes, unless erythema (redness) occurs. If redness occurs, remove immediately.
- After 7-10 minutes, remove product with cool Repeat several times until clean, making sure that there is No Noticeable Erythema.
- If stinging occurs use cool compresses until stinging subsi
- Fan skin until dry. Wait 10 minutes
- Apply AloeSome followed by SunMoist SPF 30.