- Kills 99.99% of Germs, for use on skin and surfaces.
- An effective alternative when washing your hands isn’t an option
- The wipes are gentle on your skin and contain Aloe Vera Leaf extract.
- The alcohol-free formula is great for office, school, and outdoor use.
- Each non-woven wipe in the 50ct/100ct bag measures 5.9″ x 7.1″
- Each non-woven wipe in the 10ct bag measures 5.5″ x 6.3″.
What are Antiseptic Wipes?
Antiseptic wipes are a convenient way of sterilizing the skin. Disinfectant wipes are a single-use item that sanitizes skin without the risk of cross-contamination, unlike an entire bottle of potentially messy liquids.
Non-woven fabric, Water 99.89%, Propylene Glycol 0.06%, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.03%, Aloe Extract 0.01%, Glycerol 0.01%.
Sterilization of skin and surfaces to help decrease bacteria.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF EYES AND MOUTH. STOP USE IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR IRRITATED.
Take a wipe out, thoroughly wipe your hands or the surface you want to sterilize, and reseal the wipes bag to preserve moisture.