*One reason that honeysuckle extract is used in skin care products is due to its anti-inflammatory properties. The soothing ingredient has long been used to treat skin conditions like eczema and rosacea, as well as acne and general skin irritation.
The extract is also rich in flavonoids and saponins, which are sources of antioxidants and protect the skin against free radicals that cause damage and signs of aging. Plus, honeysuckle is known to improve uneven skin tone and dullness. And because it’s anti-bacterial, honeysuckle can serve as a natural cleanser, too.
For All Skin Types.
- Mix 1 1/2 scoops of powder with 1 scoop of water into mixing bowl.
(Adjust water amount to get desired consistency. *Remember not to add
too much water in the beginning.)
- Mix Quickly and spread over face and neck, starting from the middle out.
- Apply on clean skin.
- Add serum of choice according to skin condition
- Penetrate serum into skin by light effleurage techniques, serum absorbed before applying mask.
- Apply mask evenly, mask will set in 10-20 minutes
- Remove by gently loosening edges and pulling off face.