BRUDERM is a gel with a high concentration of vitamin K oxide, allowing a speedy recovery from damaged blood vessels, bruise and edema after procedures.
VITAMIN K (PHYTONADIONE) OXIDE 3%
VITAMIN C & VITAMIN E
Due to its use of highly advance delivery system of ingredients, Nanosome, it has a high skin absorption rate, delivering effective results.
- Contains ingredients such as Arnica montana, Aloe babadensis leaf, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, which are highly beneficial for a swift recovery of damaged skin and infection.
- Does not cause any skin irritation. Does not leave sticky traces after applying DDS (Drug Delivery System) for maximization of effects. (ex. Nanoencapsulation)
- Comes in an aluminum tube, effectively preventing the oxidation of constituents.
- Helps strengthen the skin barriers. Provides moisture and nutrition for sensitive skin.
- Can be used on all skin types and makeups can be applied after absorption.
- Allows exposure to the sun directly after application. Can be used on children.
1. Should be used before or after any skin irritation occurs.
2. Should be used at least twice a day (morning and evening)
3. Should be applied by spreading it out evenly on the desired area, with a gentle massage.
4. For sensitive or allergic skin, a small quantity should be first applied on a small patch of skin to test.