The No.10 blade with its curved cutting edge is one of the more traditional blade shapes and is used generally for making small incisions in skin.
- Sealed individually in trays
- Carries a graduated measure on the reverse of the handle (for indication only) to mirror our range of metal stainless handles
- Marked with the CE symbol which previously only appeared on the outer product packaging.
- Individually packaged into a new transparent thermo formed tray providing improved product visibility and developed to assist in safe passing techniques.
- When peeling the packet the seal changes colour thus indicating if the integrity of the packet has been breached and assuring the user of sterility up to the point of usage.
SHORT DESCRIPTION Sterile Disposable Scalpel No.10Blade with Polystyrene Handle x 10 MANUFACTURER SM