Términos del servicio
Salon Spa Equipment Payment Policies
All purchases of Equipment, products and education must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Spa Source the home of Fibroblast USA also offers many different financing options through our partner lenders.
CODs are not accepted.
- Online or in-person Education, Classes and Webinars are non-refundable.
- Special order items, discounted equipment or other items that are not in stock, require a 50 percent deposit with the balance due prior to delivery or pick up of merchandise. Items that remain in our warehouse must be picked up or shipped within three weeks of purchase. Customer will be charged storage fees of no less than $50 per day if a salon trolley or any other items are held in our facilities before that time.
- After special orders are in production, the customer is fully responsible for paying the balance. If the order is cancelled, it will result in total forfeiture of deposit. Custom orders of salon or day spa equipment cannot be returned.
- All returned checks will be charged an additional $35 plus all bank and services charges.
I understand and agree that Spa Source the home of Fibroblast USA or any of its employees, owners, agent, or any in part there off are absolved and held harmless from all injuries or losses resulting in any way from purchase, use, possession, distribution, sale, resale, transportation, handling and/or storing of any of our merchandise or service ordered.
Damage / Defects:
- Damage / Defective products must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
- Client must have the original packaging with tracking number of the carrier in order to process the damage complaint. Damage complaints without original packaging and tracking number will not be entertained.
- Client must open and check all items and note any damage before signing shipping paperwork. Shipping damage reported after the fact will not be accepted.
- Replacements will be sent out only upon confirmation and receipt of the original damaged item.
- Only items with manufacturing defects or with damages due to improper shipping will be replaced.
- Damages due to the improper use of the equipment are not eligible for replacement.
- We reserve the right to make exceptions to this based on situation, carrier or client.
- All items for repair must be brought or shipped to our facilities.
Equipment Exchanges, Returns & Refunds (if applicable)
- All returned products will incur a 25 percent restocking/reconditioning fee.
- All merchandise such as a massage bed or facial unit must be returned in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. Any damages to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
- Refunds - Credits will be given within 7 days from the original date of purchase. All credits or refunds are given in a form of a in-house credit only. Exchanges will be made within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- Custom orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
- All refunds issued will be less shipping charges. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All returns must be approved by Spa Source the home of Fibroblast USA before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RA# number.
All credit card transactions (payments) are final once completed. Buyer waives all rights to charge back credit card payments.
By placing an order, the customer understands and agrees to the all of the Terms and Conditions with no exception. Terms and Conditions may change without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All Show and School Sales and Prices are Final. No refunds.
You understand and agree that by placing an order, you accept the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement, for every purchase past, present or future including but not limited to any orders made by telephone, website, or personally.